As the team manager you are required (*) to bring a number of items to every game. To make your job easier, we recommend that you put together a binder that includes the following items.
- Every Player's Birth Certificate
- Contact info for MO Hockey age level commissioner, opposing team coaches and managers (available on Mo Hockey's website when logged in)
Squirt & Above
- Roster Stickers (More information below)
- Directions for filling out score sheet
- Directions for the Time Clock
- Pens, scratch paper
- Patch form
Home Game Responsibilities (Squirt & Above)
Prior to each home game
- Check Referee Schedule: Missouri Ice Hockey Officials Association (oswebs.com)
- Schedule a scorekeeper and a clock manager.
- It is best to make a schedule and have every family take a turn.
- Younger teams will also need someone to open penalty box doors
- Have both teams' coaches sign prior to the game
- Apply your team's roster stickers
- Find visiting team manager and apply their roster stickers
After the game
- Refs will sign scoresheet
- Get the scoresheet back from your volunteer
- Give pink copy to visiting team manager.
- Keep yellow copy
- Email copy to Missouri Hockey within 48 hours. Email on MO Hockey website for each division.
- Enter the score on Mo Hockey's Website ASAP!
Roster Stickers (Squirt & Above)
Rather than fill out your roster and coach information on every scoresheet, you should make roster stickers. The best size stickers to use are Avery 5163 labels (10 to a sheet). Information that should be included on these labels should be: Team Name, Player #'s with first and last names, Coaches name and CEP number, and Team Manager contact/email.