As the team manager you are required (*) to bring a number of items to every game. To make your job easier, we recommend that you put together a binder that includes the following items.
- Every Player's Birth Certificate*
- Every Player's USA Hockey Number*
- Every Player's Waiver of Liability*
- Contact info for MO Hockey age level commissioner, opposing team coaches and managers (available on Mo Hockey's website when logged in)
- Contact info for Tom Wolf- MIHOA WebsiteContact info for Spirit club manager and age level coordinator available on Spirit site under "Organization" tab
Squirt & Above
- Scoresheets (Handed out at Mo Hockey meeting)*
- Roster Stickers (More information below)
- Directions for filling out score sheet
- Directions for the Time Clock
- Pens, scratch paper
- Patch form
Home Game Responsibilities (Squirt & Above)
Prior to each home game
- Schedule a scorekeeper and a clock manager.
- It is best to make a schedule and have every family take a turn.
- Younger teams will also need someone to open penalty box doors
- Have both teams' coaches sign prior to the game
- Apply your team's roster stickers
- Find visiting team manager and apply their roster stickers
After the game
- Refs will sign scoresheet
- Get the scoresheet back from your volunteer
- Give pink copy to visiting team manager.
- Keep yellow copy
- Mail white copy to Missouri Hockey in provided envelopes within 48 hours.
- Enter the score on Mo Hockey's Website ASAP!